The Law Office of Bill Pedersen, III, PLLC, represented two of three daughters, who were involved in emotional litigation related to the estate of their recently deceased father, and their elderly mother, who is in her nineties and in failing health. The non-client daughter is a lawyer, who constantly threatened litigation in an attempt to intimidate her sisters. Her threats had been effective for years. Then the two non-lawyer daughters hired The Law Office of Bill Pedersen, III, PLLC. The Law Office of Bill Pedersen, III, PLLC, successfully defended her latest lawsuit. The Law Office of Bill Pedersen, III, PLLC, then filed a lawsuit on behalf of the two non-lawyer daughters seeking a Declaratory Judgment, which required the lawyer-daughter to make good on all her threats or lose them, in other words, to put up or shut up. The lawyer-daughter’s response didn’t measure up to her threats, and she forever lost her ability to sue for those threatened claims. This resolved and extinguished the current threat of litigation from the lawyer-daughter, and the two non-lawyer daughters were completely reimbursed for all their attorney’s fees and costs by the lawyer-daughter.Order Granting Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment SIGNED BY JUDGE WHITE 9-23-16
- What is Dallas County’s new “cite and release” policy all about?
- Chief Judge of the Fifth Circuit sends congratulatory letter to Law Office of Bill Pedersen, III, PLLC.
- United States Supreme Court really changes how post-conviction asset forfeiture works
- Bill Pedersen, III, is selected as a Top 100 Criminal Defense lawyer by the The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Bill Pedersen, III, addresses the 2017 Fifth Circuit Judicial Conference